Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ready, Set, Go!


Tomorrow is my first show since closing the store so I blew the dust off the tag gun, loaded 22 plastic tubs, piled a 14' box truck full of furniture and away I went to Westport. This week, three other dealers and myself schlepped and arranged and hammered and priced ourselves into a stupor. Be warned, this is a gonna be a good one if I do say so myself! We have it all: mid-century, romantic, rustic, country, vintage, old world, industrial, outdoor and indoor.... and well, what else is there?!!

Schlepp Sisters Antique Show
Thursday, Friday 11-7 & (and Saturday with discounts! 10-6)
1004 Westport Road
in the Olde Westport Shopping Center, (next to Half-Price Books.)
Don't miss it. GOODIES GALORE!

Here are a few exhausted pics at the eleventh hour (and there is still so much to show and it's still not all out!!!)

Can you stand it?!!! I've had this pair of scruffy vintage chairs and finally made them into something fabulous for this show.

Look for our signs all over Westport!

CHECK THE SCHLEPP SISTERS BLOG FOR MORE PICS!!

SHOP 24/7 at curioussofa.com
Follow Fans of Curious Sofa on Facebook