Saturday, August 10, 2013

August 10

Hello Friends! Below is a recap of all the posts from Facebook over the last month.



 
Above is a design I created for a graphic design contest. The theme was 'playground' and since I am not much of a swing set kind of gal- I used a quote instead.


 Every Sunday I post a Bible quote.






Every Monday I post a "Happy Image".








Below are some recent post to my Pinterest boards:
Follow me here.
I love the collection of cutting boards on the mantle.
Sometimes an informal mismash of fabric can be just as good as a new upholstery job.
Another informal idea is this random collection of tile used as a bohemian backsplash.
Above, how to do a masculine vintage look. Black paint and dark sofa.
The pop of orange in this chandelier is an unexpected touch that goes well with the charcoal wall and green chair.
I started a new board called 'Raw Wood Obsession'. I love most anything unstained, unvarnished and aged over time. Rural style at its best.
This mix of farmhouse/modern/bohemian works well.
Styled by my friend Carol Bolton in her shop in Fredericksburg.

Once a week I post a collection of something. Above, old English tea tins hung like art.


Look closely; these are champagne bottle caps made into tiny chairs!

And from the online store at CuriousSofa.com; New products now for sale:
Candle Chandelier to use indoor or out, $148
Six Foot Clip Garland, $11.95
Risque Antique Postcards, set of 6, $11.95
Pair Ceiling Tin Candlesticks, $68.95
Alpha Jute Pillow, $44
Memo Clip Stand, $14.95
Alphabet Jute Rug, $34.00
One of my favorite items! Pair or French Enamel Canisters, $58
Copper & Goldstone Necklace, $19.95
Vintage Paper Cutter, $39.95
Gold Link Necklace, $19.95
Vintage Recipe Binder, $15
Optical Sign, $64.95
Pair Pedestals, $47.95
Typewriter Pillow, $42