Thursday, August 29, 2013

Hurry Fall

TINY HAND ASHTRAY, $17.95
This week I have added a few more items to the website. Some have already sold so if you want to know about new items it is best to follow me on Facebook or sign up for our email list here. I post items as they come in but sometimes customers buy them before I can announce their arrival. 

The summer heat has finally reached Kansas City. This picture below reminds me of how anxious I am for the Fall and all the wonderful antique shows that make it my favorite time of year. Enjoy the Labor Day weekend and stay tuned for more goodies to come! -Deb

From my friends at THE SEED BOX ANTIQUES
VICTORIAN MIRROR, $58.00
CHUNKY PEARL NECKLACE, $22
BROWN METAL GOOSENECK LAMP, $39.95
FIVE ANTIQUE STYLE BRACELETS, SOLD OUT!
BIRDS & FLOWERS FRAME, $42.95
SET OF 3, MILK GLASS CANISTERS, $26.95
MINI BLACK FARM SCALE, $38.00
DOUBLE CROSS BANGLE, $13.95
NEW HAVEN POCKET WATCH, $12.00
RED STONE RING, SOLD
FRESHWATER PEARL EARRINGS, $22
ADJUSTABLE THREE or TWO TIER STAND, $84.00
15 BLACK & GOLD BANGLES, $24.95
SILVER FRINGE NECKLACE, SOLD OUT
PEACOCK CRYSTAL FRAME, $34.95
IVORY FLOWER NECKLACE, $23.95
FIVE HAMMERED GOLD BANGLES, $16.50
PATINA PEDESTAL FRAME, $34.95
PEARL & CRYSTAL NECKLACE, $24.00
DISTRESSED LANTERN, $26.95